ALL STEELCORE TANKS MEET OR EXCEED ALL REQUIRED QUALITY CONTROL EXPECTATIONS
- G-115 Hot Dipped panels
- G-140 Available for harsher locations
- Powder Coating Options Available- Any Color
- Bolted Tanks are Bolted (Not Riveted)
- Up to 140 Foot Diameter
- Dual Liner System
- Water Never Touches the Steel
- Engineering Included in all Quotes
- Capacity above 650,000 gallons
- Meets or Exceeds IBC, NSF-61, NFPA, ASCE7 Requirements.
- Meets High Seismic and High Wind Requirements up to Risk Cat IV and 180 MPH Winds
- Roof Styles available: Flat, 10 Degree and 30 Degree
- Self Anchored tanks are available
- Installed on Gravel or Concrete
- Shop Built Tanks – Ready to Ship
- Up to 4,999 Gallons
- 6’D & 9’D Tank Models Available
Steel Core has a depth of experience fabricating and installing fire protection tanks across the nation.
A secure and safe source of drinking water is paramount for the safety of any community or individual.
RAINWATER & STORMWATER
Rainwater and storm water capture and retention has been making incredible bounds across the nation and indeed the globe.
MINING & FRACKING
Steel Core understands that methodologies utilized in mining and fracking need to be as low-impact.
Welcome to Steel Core Tank, LLC
Steel Core Tank is a premier global manufacture of Corrugated Bolted Steel Tanks. Supplying quality tanks around the world, our experience in the Fire Protection, Potable Water, Wastewater, Rainwater, Stormwater, Mining & Fracking as well as Agriculture is un-matched. Our quality standards are always higher than the industry expects, which makes Steel Core Tanks the perfect partner for any and all of your upcoming tank projects.
We are not only one of the largest and most experienced tank manufactures in the country, we also offer the largest variety of liners in the industry. We sell through a worldwide dedicated dealer network that is well training and represent our uncompromising commitment to quality at each and every stage of the order design and installation process. We can also custom powder coat your tank to most any color on the Pantone scale. With a quick turn on quote requests we will have your requested information back to you in no-time. Browse or large inventory of styles and types.
STEEL CORE NEWS AND UPDATES
Steel Core Tanks are available from a Certified Dealer Network. To find a dealer in your area click the desired state on the map above and you will be directed to the Steel Core Tank Dealer in that area.
If you have any questions or want to speak to a Tank Specialist at our office then please contact us at (844) 225-0881 or send us an email on our Contact Us page.