SteelCore Tanks are available from a Certified Dealer Network that is expanding rapidly. To find a dealer in your area click on the map and you will be directed to a request form that will allow us to get the dealer closest to you in touch for assistance or a quote on your tank project.
If you have any questions or want to speak to a Tank Specialist at our office then please contact us at (844) 225-0881 or send us an email on our Contact Us page
Welcome to Steel Core Tank, LLC
Potable Water Storage Tanks, Corrugated Bolted Steel Tanks, Fire Tanks from 700 gallons up to 6-Million gallons is what SteelCore Tank is all about, as one of the top global manufacturers of Corrugated Bolted Steel Tanks our attention to detail and innovation is uncompromising and shows in the finished tank product. Supplying the water storage tank needs of desperate and dry communities around the world, our experience in the Fire Protection, Potable Water, Wastewater, Rainwater, Storm water, Mining & Fracking as well as Agriculture is unmatched. Our quality standards are always higher than the industry expects, which makes SteelCore Tanks the perfect partner for any and all of your upcoming tank projects.
We are not only one of the largest and most experienced tank manufactures in the country, we also offer the largest variety of NSF 61 and NFPA22 liners and tank accessories in the industry. We sell our quality tank through a worldwide dedicated dealer network that is well trained and represent our uncompromising commitment to quality at each and every stage of the order from design to installation and final quality control. We can also custom powder coat your tank to most any color on the Pantone scale. With a quick turn on quote requests we will have your requested information back to you in no-time. Browse or large inventory of styles and types.
STEEL CORE NEWS AND UPDATES
ALL STEELCORE TANKS MEET OR EXCEED ALL REQUIRED QUALITY CONTROL EXPECTATIONS
- G-115 Zinc Galvanized panels
- G-140 Available for harsher locations
- Powder Coating Options Available- Any Color
- Bolted Tanks are Bolted (Not Riveted)
- Up to 140 Foot Diameter
- Dual Liner System
- Water Never Touches the Steel
- Engineering Included in all Quotes
- Capacity above 650,000 gallons
- Meets or Exceeds IBC, NSF-61, NFPA, ASCE7 Requirements.
- Meets High Seismic and High Wind Requirements up to Risk Cat IV and 180 MPH Winds
- Roof Styles available: Flat, 10 Degree and 30 Degree
- Self Anchored tanks are available
- Installed on Gravel or Concrete
- Shop Built Tanks – Ready to Ship
- Up to 4,999 Gallons
- 6’D & 9’D Tank Models Available