What is a Corrugated Bolted Steel Tank
Corrugated Bolted Steel tanks are the Next Generation of Water Storage Tanks. They are innovative and Long Lasting at a Lower Cost, with an unprecedented Warranty. Built to the same structural standards as other AWWA approved water storage tanks. Corrosion Resistant Panels, Heavy Flexible Membrane liners, Built to ASCE7.
- Zinc Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Corrugated Panels – high strength
- Zinc Galvanized to G115 or G140
- High Corrosive Resistance
- Powder Coatings available
- Meets Structural Codes for Liquid Storage Tanks ASCE7 for wind and seismic loading.
- Site-Specific Structural Calculations based on Location and Application.
Fittings & Appurtenances:
- Roof Options: 10 Deg, 30 Deg, Flat Structural Roof- minimum deck load 20 psf
- Seismic Anchoring per AWWA
- Long Warranties up to 30 Years
- Safety Appurtenances per OSHA
- Fittings per AWWA, ANSI, ATSM
- Manways per AWWA
- Flexible Membrane Liners per AWWA D130
Corrugated / Galvanized Tanks are Lower Priced Options
Cost Effective Option:
- – Additional Options and Availability to the Municipal and Education Industries: It will also benefit the Public, Residential, Government, State Departments, Commercial Businesses, Other Industries.
- – Reducing Cost: Corrugated Bolted Steel Tanks are more cost-effective. Materials are less, and the tanks are easier to build reducing installation costs. Overall project cost can drop up to 50%.
- – Providing Alternatives – For More Choices: Municipalities, Utilities, Schools and Hospitals, have very few choices for water storage. Most are very costly. Corrugated Bolted Steel tanks are the first choice to provide a lower cost option for small and medium-sized tanks up to 2,900,000 gallons.
4704 Gallons Galvanized Water Storage Tank
- Low Cost
- Fast Installation Times
- Quick lead Times
- Long Warranties
4704 Gallon Corrugated Bolted Steel Tank with dimensions of 6.18 feet in diameter and weighing 2619 lbs. 30 Degree Flat Panel roof with a long list of accessories including OSHA Approved Ladders, Cages, Appurtenances, Lockable Deck manways, and Roof Vents. Each tank comes with an NSF61 Certified Liner of 30-60 mil flexible membrane. The Zinc Galvanized Steel in both G115 & G140 come standard and each tank can also have exterior insulation included. Get a quote on this tank for your next Fire Protection, Potable Water Storage, Irrigation, Rainwater Harvesting, or Wastewater project.
30 Degree Flat Panel
OSHA Approved ladders, cages, appurtenances, Lockable Deck manways, Side Shell Manway, Roof vents
Catwalks & Other Specialty Systems, Liquid Level Gauge Board and Target
NSF61 Certified Coatings / Liners, 30-60 mil flexible membrane
IBCV and ASCE7 Structural code for water storage
|Exterior Color Options|
|NFPA 22 Compliant Fire protection|
|Seismic Anchoring Design|
|High Wind Designs|
Zinc Galvanized Steel – G115 & G140
|Insulation Systems Interior|
|Insulation Systems Exterior|
ASTM Bolts, Flanges – ANSI150#, Wall Penetrations, Floor Penetrations