What is a Corrugated Bolted Steel Tank
Corrugated Bolted Steel tanks are the Next Generation of Water Storage Tanks. They are innovative and Long Lasting at a Lower Cost, with an unprecedented Warranty. Built to the same structural standards as other AWWA approved water storage tanks. Corrosion Resistant Panels, Heavy Flexible Membrane liners, Built to ASCE7.
- Zinc Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Corrugated Panels – high strength
- Zinc Galvanized to G115 or G140
- High Corrosive Resistance
- Powder Coatings available
- Meets Structural Codes for Liquid Storage Tanks ASCE7 for wind and seismic loading.
- Site-Specific Structural Calculations based on Location and Application.
Fittings & Appurtenances:
- Roof Options: 10 Deg, 30 Deg, Flat Structural Roof- minimum deck load 20 psf
- Seismic Anchoring per AWWA
- Long Warranties up to 30 Years
- Safety Appurtenances per OSHA
- Fittings per AWWA, ANSI, ATSM
- Manways per AWWA
- Flexible Membrane Liners per AWWA D130
Corrugated / Galvanized Tanks are Lower Priced Options
Cost Effective Option:
- – Additional Options and Availability to the Municipal and Education Industries: It will also benefit the Public, Residential, Government, State Departments, Commercial Businesses, Other Industries.
- – Reducing Cost: Corrugated Bolted Steel Tanks are more cost-effective. Materials are less, and the tanks are easier to build reducing installation costs. Overall project cost can drop up to 50%.
- – Providing Alternatives – For More Choices: Municipalities, Utilities, Schools and Hospitals, have very few choices for water storage. Most are very costly. Corrugated Bolted Steel tanks are the first choice to provide a lower cost option for small and medium-sized tanks up to 2,900,000 gallons.
210000 Gallons Galvanized Water Storage Tank
- Low Cost
- Fast Installation Times
- Quick lead Times
- Long Warranties
210000 Gallon Corrugated Bolted Steel Tank with dimensions of 61.1 feet in diameter and 10.8 high. 30º J rib roof with a long list of accessories including OSHA Approved Ladders, Cages, Appurtenances, Lockable Deck manways, and Roof Vents. Each tank comes with an NSF61 Certified Liner of 30-60 mil flexible membrane. The Zinc Galvanized Steel in both G115 & G140 come standard and each tank can also have exterior insulation included. Get a quote on this tank for your next Fire Protection, Potable Water Storage, Irrigation, Rainwater Harvesting, or Wastewater project.
30º J rib
|Overall Height FT.|
|Freeboard in Inches|
|Freeboard in Feet|
OSHA Approved ladders, cages, appurtenances, Lockable Deck manways, Side Shell Manway, Roof vents
Catwalks & Other Specialty Systems, Liquid Level Gauge Board and Target
NSF61 Certified Coatings / Liners, 30-60 mil flexible membrane
IBCV and ASCE7 Structural code for water storage
|Exterior Color Options|
|NFPA 22 Compliant Fire protection|
|Seismic Anchoring Design|
|High Wind Designs|
Zinc Galvanized Steel – G115 & G140
|Insulation Systems Interior|
|Insulation Systems Exterior|
ASTM Bolts, Flanges – ANSI150#, Wall Penetrations, Floor Penetrations